Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back in the saddle again



Well, I'm back. For those who are wondering, my surgery went well. The pain is all just a memory and after a good bit of physical therapy I'll look forward to hiking again in the spring. I was able to catch a few photos of the last legs of fall along the Riverwalk yesterday, but I wanted to let you know something else as well. I'm looking at developing a new blog (of a subject matter I will announce in the future) and am uncertain if I will keep this one up or retire it. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions so please email me here or at sszwarc@ledger-enquirer.com. I will try to post with more frequency since I am back, so stay in touch for new cool developments on the horizon. There might be an opportunity or two to learn a little along the way, but I'm saying too much already.

No comments: