Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day Tippers

I managed to catch Matt Vaughan bracing his canoe, on right, as his buddy, Matt Tolson, fell into the bow of the canoe before they launched off in downtown Columbus Sunday afternoon. It reminded me some of my best summers of canoeing and fly fishing on the Mohican in Ohio and reading a bent up copy of Hemingway's "The Sun Also Rises", while sleeping in the back on an old red Chevy S-10 at night. Well, I'm gonna try my best to get out there again as soon as I can. I just want to thank the small loyal audience which keeps coming back to see a bit of Columbus' community by the river.

My apologies to all who have been looking for new work from me, but I have a good excuse, if such a thing exists. I've been working on a street bike freestyle video on Andy Gaetz (see photo) which you can see at the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer's video site by going to the address at the end of this post. Please email me (that box to the right on the blog is the easiest way) and let me know what you think or if you know of other stories that should be told with video or photographs. http://videos.ledger-enquirer.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=2176047&item_index=4&all=1&sort=NULL

No comments: